Digital Marketing Executive
Who are Gym+Coffee?
At Gym+Coffee, we are on a mission to Make Life Richer! This means following our burning passion to encourage a community of people to stretch themselves, socialise around exercise and live an active lifestyle. Community is not just a buzzword, collaboration is at the heart of everything we do that’s why we involve our community in all aspects from product design to events and content production. At its most basic, G+C is an athleisure clothing brand but we have taken a different approach to marketing than other clothing brands. Our message is not focused on the clothing specifically, rather we focus on highlighting people, brands, initiatives, and our community who encourage an active lifestyle.
With incredible support from our community in the last 18 months since launching, the brand has experienced explosive growth in such a short time. The next chapter is just about to start as we build this community around the world! Are you up to the challenge?
Where do we need help?
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our dynamic team as it continues to grow. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic personality to join a growing, ambitious startup. We are looking for an agile marketer to join the marketing team, who will be responsible for directly contributing to the success of the brand by building and scaling the digital marketing program. In this role, you will be focused on the development, execution and optimization of the digital channels. Central to this is engagement with our community and the curation of our social media platforms. We need someone who will join the team and be as obsessive about the marketing performance metrics as they are the quality of our social content.
What does the job entail?
- Support Director of Marketing to drive planning and execution of all programs across the team.
- Support creation of campaign, product launch and eCommerce initiatives
- Develop and manage social media Marketing calendar. Distribute to wider team to establish company-wide priority and goals and content creation workflow.
- Perform competitive and trend analysis, keeping abreast of the competitive landscape
- Implement and maintain social media platforms
- Collaborate with designer to build and execute email and social media marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of email marketing and social media engagement
- Work closely with the Marketing Director when collaborating with digital agency partner on paid campaigns
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 1-2 years experience in Digital Marketing; consumer brand or eCommerce business experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong project management and communication skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Highly organized and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams to drive execution.
- Creative thinker and self-starter, excited to contribute new ideas and help develop ‘what’s next’ for the brand.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Someone who is willing to generally help out, this is a startup so from time to time everyone just needs to muck in
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV and a short intro email to email@example.com.
Location: Dublin City Centre
Gym+Coffee prides itself on its core belief - to inspire a community of people to Make Life Richer. First and foremost, this passion must come from company team members. Every employee is encouraged to pursue activities which they are passionate about and enable them to make their life richer. A percentage of the working week can be allocated to such activities.