Who are Gym+Coffee?
At Gym+Coffee, we are on a mission to Make Life Richer! This means following our burning passion to encourage a community of people to stretch themselves, socialise around exercise and live an active lifestyle. Community is not just a buzzword, collaboration is at the heart of everything we do that’s why we involve our community in all aspects from product design to events and content production. At its most basic, G+C is an athleisure clothing brand but we have taken a different approach to marketing than other clothing brands. Our message is not focused on the clothing specifically, rather we focus on highlighting people, brands, initiatives, and our community who encourage an active lifestyle.
With incredible support from our community in the last 18 months since launching, the brand has experienced explosive growth in such a short time. The next chapter is just about to start as we build this community around the world! Are you up to the challenge?
Where do we need help?
We're looking for a Creative Designer to join our dynamic team as it continues to grow. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic personality to join a growing, ambitious startup. We are looking for someone who wants to get involved in all visual areas of the business and brand. We want someone to join the team who has a passion for all aspects of creative design and visual identity from graphic design, styles and layout techniques, and web design to content production, video editing and motion graphics. We need a passionate all-rounder who wants to get stuck in with a fun, determined team.
What does the job entail?
- Work with our Marketing Director to implement the brand design direction across our digital platforms
- Help set and keep updating our brand guidelines
- Take responsibility for the design and creation of mood boards and concept mock-ups with the discipline and ability to take them all the way to implementation
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services with a particular focus on social media assets and video
- A true team player, who helps out whenever they have bandwidth
- Assist in product and lifestyle photo and video shoots
- Be the in-house photo and video editor who sets the brand standard on all visual comms
- Oversee all creative and design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and motion graphics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts when needed and work closely with the marketing team to ensure brand consistency is always met
- Liaise with marketing team to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools and format innovations on social media channels
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Strong collaborator who understands the importance of feedback and revisions
- Understanding of platforms from web to social media
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to balance work on several projects at a time in a team environment
- 2+ years of work experience; e-commerce brand/startup experience is a plus but not essential
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
- An incredible portfolio of work which showcases strongest skills
- Expert in the full Adobe Creative Suite, Google Drive and a keen interest in image and video editing
- Strong typographic and layout skills
- Someone who is willing to generally help out, this is a startup so from time to time everyone just needs to muck in
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV and a short intro email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Dublin City Centre
Gym+Coffee prides itself on its core belief - to inspire a community of people to Make Life Richer. First and foremost, this passion must come from company team members. Every employee is encouraged to pursue activities which they are passionate about and enable them to make their life richer. A percentage of the working week can be allocated to such activities.