Supply Chain Manager
THIS ROLE IS NOW FILLED! KEEP CHECKING BACK THOUGH - WE"RE ALWAYS LOOKNG FOR NEW CREW MEMBERS!
Gym+Coffee is an Irish owned, and Irish designed activewear brand. Our burning passion is to encourage a community of people to stretch themselves and Make Life Richer.
Launched in January 2017, Gym+Coffee started with a unique range of hoodies, t-shirts, and beanies. Since launch we have extended our product range, launched 6 retail stores across Ireland, launched online into the UK, Australia and the US markets, is one of Ireland’s fastest growing businesses, and have a passionate following of over 150,000. More details about Gym+Coffee here.
Key Objective -
This is a brand new and crucial role at Gym+Coffee. Due to continued business growth, we are seeking to hire a Supply Chain Manager to lead our supply chain operations based out of our Dublin HQ. The successful candidate will have a passion for the industry with a natural curiosity to be part of a rapidly expanding organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with key stakeholders to shape a newly created function for a business experiencing significant growth.
- The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for setting up a high performing supply chain function at Gym+Coffee
- The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for scheduling all inbound and outbound distribution activities for the business ensuring export documentation is in place at all times.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure all production planning schedules are in place and accurate to ensure accuracy around lead times.
- Identify, measure and improve Supply Chain KPIs
- Develop strong relationships with freight forwarders and logistics companies to ensure Gym+Coffee gets the best service and value.
- Work closely with customer service and distribution centers across Europe and Asia to ensure a smooth flow of supply to fulfil customer demand.
- Monitoring stock movement at all times and ensuring that accurate information is maintained on the company systems with a continuous flow of communication around potential risks to supply.
- Acting as point of contact with all 3PL providers while working closely with other stakeholders to ensure long-term third-party agreements are in place with quality and cost at the forefront.
- Acting as the subject matter expert for supply chain queries within the business while working closely with finance and operations to develop standard operating procedures for the function.
- Driving continuous improvement incentives for the business by identifying opportunity for cost savings and process improvements.
- Degree qualified with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Comfortable working in a role with full autonomy with a proven track record of identifying process improvements within Supply Chain/ Logistics operations.
- Proactive self starter who’s excited to create something from scratch
- Excellent reporting skills using Microsoft office tools
- Proven ability to solve problems and deal with conflicts in Supply Chain distribution as they arise.
- You will be a personable, approachable individual with a team player mentality.
- A great communicator who can work effectively within a small team and big picture thinking.
What is on offer.
- Opportunity to work with key stakeholders to shape a newly created function for a business experiencing significant growth.
- Joining an exciting brand with a clear vision for the future
- Excellent base salary and bonus earning potential
- Discounted product offerings along with flexible working
Gym+Coffee prides itself on its core belief - to inspire a community of people to Make Life Richer. First and foremost, this passion must come from company team members. Every employee is encouraged to pursue activities which they are passionate about and enable them to make their life richer. A percentage of the working time can be allocated to such activities.