Covid-19 Update: Please note that due to the current restrictions relating to Covid-19, in some instances it is taking 7+ days to receive and process your return. We appreciate your patience!
We understand that you can't always get the size right (and sometimes you change your mind!) so we offer options for return and refund. We do not offer exchanges online, however if you can return your item to one of our retail locations, you can exchange your item there with proof of purchase.
If you're making a return, here are a few things you should know:
For items purchased at full price (i.e. not sale items) we are happy to provide a full refund for your item(s) up to January 10th, 2021 for the holiday season. For sale items including gift boxes, we will provide a full refund up to 14 days after your order is delivered.
Any returns should be shipped back to us using our Parcel Connect Process if you're in the ROI and by Royal Mail if you're in the UK. If you're elsewhere in the world, our Global returns details are here.
When making a return, keep in mind the following:
- You must provide proof of purchase for example, a receipt and/or order number.
- Once you have completed your return, you are responsible for keeping note of your tracking number.
- Products must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Please keep a photo of your order for return before handing over at the depot for your records.
- Products must be unworn, unused and unwashed with all tags attached.
- Socks can only be returned if they are sealed and in their original packaging.
- Refunds can only be made onto the original payment method used.
- Exchanges are not included in our returns policy.
- For purchases made using a combination of card and gift card, the refund will be applied to the gift card first.
- Separate orders cannot be returned together - this will only cause delays in processing your return.
- We DO NOT offer returns on Gift Cards.