- United Kingdom
- For all other countries please visit our returns portal below for local pricing
To process your return please visit: returns.gympluscoffee.com
Extended Christmas returns until January 15th 2024 for any items purchased online from October 18th.
We understand that you can't always get the size right (and sometimes you change your mind!) so we offer options for return and refund.
If you're making a return, here are a few things you should know:
For items purchased at full price (i.e. not sale items) we are happy to provide a full refund for your item(s) up to 28 days from the day you receive your items.
When making a return, keep in mind the following:
- You must provide proof of purchase for example, a receipt and/or order number.
- Once you have completed your return, you are responsible for keeping note of your tracking number.
- Products must be returned within 28 days of receiving your order.
- Please keep a photo of your order for return before handing over at the depot for your records.
- Products must be unworn, unused and unwashed with all tags attached.
- Socks can only be returned if they are sealed and in their original packaging.
- Refunds can only be made onto the original payment method used.
- Online exchanges are not included in our returns policy. You can return online orders for refund or exchange in any of our retail locations. (Excluding Kildare Village Outlet)
- For purchases made using a combination of card and gift card, the refund will be applied to the gift card first.
- Separate orders cannot be returned together - this will only cause delays in processing your return.
- We are unable to process returns on gift cards.