THIS ROLE IS NOW FILLED! KEEP CHECKING BACK THOUGH - WE"RE ALWAYS LOOKNG FOR NEW CREW MEMBERS!
Gym+Coffee is an Irish owned, and Irish designed activewear brand. Our burning passion is to encourage a community of people to stretch themselves and Make Life Richer.
Launched in January 2017, Gym+Coffee started with a unique range of hoodies, t-shirts, and beanies. Since launch we have extended our product range, launched 6 retail stores across Ireland, launched online into the UK, Australia and the US markets, is one of Ireland’s fastest growing businesses, and have a passionate following of over 150,000. More details about Gym+Coffee here.
Key Objective -
This is a brand new and crucial role at Gym+Coffee. We are looking for an experienced HR Manager who can create HR structures and processes covering recruitment, employee orientations, ongoing learning & development, compensation & rewards, and conflict resolution. We are eager to find an HR manager who easily connects with people and has a detail-oriented mindset to join a fast paced environment and to develop the HR function at Gym+Coffee.
We are looking for a natural collaborator with strong interpersonal skills, matched with the ability to take the lead on large business decisions with high impact. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to work in a start-up environment with multiple projects ongoing at the same time.
The HR Manager will report into the CEO and will work closely with the CEO, Retail Director and Executive team.
- Recruiting staff; this will include creating job descriptions and person specifications, checking applications, shortlisting and interviewing & selecting candidates.
- Establishing and conducting orientation and training programs to successfully onboard new team members
- Develop and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers and planning training and development accordingly
- Create a culture of always learning and develop structured processes and plans to make sure that all team members grow and develop within the G+C organisation.
- Lead newly devised projects around company culture and internal communications
- Hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counselling employees and supervisors
- Create a suitable HR administrative system
- 8+ years experience working as a HR manager or HR Executive
- In-depth knowledge of labor law
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Proactive self starter who’s excited to create something from scratch
- Knowledge of HR systems, processes and databases
- Lead by example and live the Make Life Richer culture
Gym+Coffee prides itself on its core belief - to inspire a community of people to Make Life Richer. First and foremost, this passion must come from company team members. Every employee is encouraged to pursue activities which they are passionate about and enable them to make their life richer. A percentage of the working time can be allocated to such activities.