In-Store Visual Merchandiser (Dublin)
Who are we?
Gym+Coffee is an Irish-born, globally-raised athleisure clothing brand and active community.
We believe in awesome things to do, a rad crew to do things with and quality gear to do things in.
Our goal is to encourage a community of people to Make Life Richer and that begins with our customers’ first interactions with us - online and in-person. Our retail Clubhouses are at the centre of our world, offering a welcoming space to seek advice on products, learn about our events and community resources, or just pop in for the craic!
Our team is growing and we’re looking for fun, active, inclusive, genuine and optimistic people to join the crew.
If you like your coffee strong and your gym sessions early; you take active outdoor pursuits as seriously as you do your down time; and you have a passion for squeezing the most out of life, then read on....
The Role -
We are looking for a creative in-store Visual Merchandiser to ensure our store’s windows and overall visual appearance is maintained to the highest standard at all times, to increase sales and get buyer’s attention and to provide an excellent in-store experience! You will apply visual merchandising principles by driving branding and sales objectives in order to exceed the company’s goals.
The Requirements -
Passion for the Brand and Retail!
To be Passionate, Friendly and Authentic!
Have a strong sense of personal style and be athletically minded.
Be an excellent team player and have the ability to work independently.
To be responsible and dependable.
Be proactive and solution-oriented.
Have excellent communication skills.
Excellent people interaction, organisational and time management skills.
The ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback!
Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
Creative and innovative thinker
Flexible working hours, including evenings and weekends.
Be willing to generally help out, this is a startup so from time to time everyone just needs to muck in!
A desire to Make Life Richer!
Key Objectives -
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays supported by company directives that lead the customer through the entire store.
- Create detailed floor plans for product display areas.
- Sourcing props, creative materials, and accessories for displays.
- Installing and setting up window displays, till areas, and in-store displays.
- Changing displays to promote new product launches or to reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Ensuring uniformity of displays inline with other store locations.
- Liaising with other retail professionals, including buyers, marketing team, and retail merchandisers, when necessary.
- Researching lifestyle and design trends that will inform the company’s visual merchandising strategy.
- Act in alignment to the brand’s culture, products, image and target market
Key Skills -
- Proven work experience as a Visual Merchandiser
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
- Experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, interior displays and space utilisation
- Working knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
- Ability to analyse sales merchandising reports and survey results.
Maintain personal motivation and focus when at work and always demonstrate positive behaviours.
Attend training sessions to develop and improve knowledge and skills (when required).
Punctually attend each of your designated shifts, ensuring that you are aware of your shift patterns in advance, and report your absence as per company policies + procedures in the event that you are running late or are unable to attend.
Act with integrity at all times, communicating honestly, directly and constructively with all internal and external partners.
Effectively manage your own time and priorities, demonstrating initiative, decisiveness, and problem-solving skills.
At Gym+Coffee, we are on a mission to Make Life Richer! This means following our burning passion to encourage a community of people to stretch themselves, socialise around exercise and live an active lifestyle. Community is not just a buzzword, collaboration is at the heart of everything we do that’s why we involve our community in all aspects from product design to events and content production. At its most basic, G+C is an athleisure clothing brand but we have taken a different approach to marketing than other clothing brands. Our message is not focused on the clothing specifically, rather we focus on highlighting people, brands, initiatives, and our community who encourage an active lifestyle.
With incredible support from our community in the last four years since launching, the brand has experienced explosive growth in such a short time. The next chapter is just about to start as we build this community around the world!
Are you up to the challenge?
Please click here to apply for this position with Gym+Coffee