Finance Business Partner
Gym+Coffee is an Irish owned, and Irish designed activewear brand. Our burning passion is to encourage a community of people to stretch themselves and Make Life Richer.
Launched in January 2017, Gym+Coffee started with a unique range of hoodies, t-shirts, and beanies. Since launch we have extended our product range, launched into the UK and the US markets, named one of Ireland Top 25 Start-Ups for 2018, and have a passionate following of over 45,000.
The ideal candidate should be an entrepreneurial individual with a general understanding and interest in all parts of a business. This finance role will have impact and influence across the entire business. Preferred applicants will have experience in large business/finance departments however will have a keen interest in startup companies and are hungry to directly impact the financial and operational success of a company.
Finance Business Partner
The finance business partner position is accountable for efficiently running the administrative, operational, and financial functions of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, implementation of the strategy and the ongoing analysis of company performance.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual financial accounts and reports.
- Prepare business plans, financial statements, and budgets
- Prepare forecasts relating to all financial and operational parts of the business including sales, expenditure, stock projections and cash flow management
- Develop cash flow management processes that incorporate capital requests and a budgeting process
- Organise expense reports, paying invoices and manage online banking
- Process payroll
- Analyse performance across all parts of the business and make recommendations to enhance the financial performance of the company in line with the financial strategy
- Assist with dealings with banks, financial institutions and other stakeholders to manage company funding
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced and implement financial controls and accounting procedures
- Assist in formulating and executing the company's future financial strategy and support tactical initiatives including financial objectives
Desired Qualifications: The candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (Masters/MBA preferred), Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA) and 3+ years of progressively responsible experience within a major company or division of a large corporation. Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
Gym+Coffee prides itself on its core belief - to inspire a community of people to Make Life Richer. First and foremost, this passion must come from company team members. Every employee is encouraged to pursue activities which they are passionate about and enable them to make their life richer. A percentage of the working week can be allocated to such activities.