THIS ROLE IS NOW FILLED! KEEP CHECKING BACK THOUGH - WE"RE ALWAYS LOOKNG FOR NEW CREW MEMBERS!
Who are Gym+Coffee?
At Gym+Coffee, we are on a mission to Make Life Richer! This means following our burning passion to encourage a community of people to stretch themselves, socialise around exercise and live an active lifestyle. Community is not just a buzzword, collaboration is at the heart of everything we do that’s why we involve our community in all aspects from product design to events and content production. At its most basic, G+C is an athleisure clothing brand but our message is not focused on the clothing specifically, rather we focus on highlighting people, brands, initiatives, and our community who encourage an active lifestyle.
With incredible support from our community in the last 3 years since launching, the brand has experienced significant growth in such a short time. The next chapter is just about to start as we build this community around the world! Are you up to the challenge?
Where do we need help?
We're looking for an E-commerce Store Manager to join our marketing team as it continues to grow. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic personality to join a growing, ambitious startup. We are looking for someone who is obsessed with optimising digital strategies and improving key metrics. A digital shopkeeper with a passion for user experience including the smallest detail of a product display page to how we move the needle ever so slightly every day with add to cart and conversion rate percentages. We need someone with an analytical approach, an understanding of how users interact with our websites and a passion to feed relevant data back into the wider marketing projects. Somebody who learns quickly from good days and tackles challenges head on.
- Manage all e-commerce activity in relation to product display pages, user journeys, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement e-commerce strategy in order to improve website performance
- Owns the execution of HYPE/LTD edition commerce product
- Partner with Operations, turning season -1 or excess inventory into full price sell out via activation/storytelling
- Work with internal teams and external developers to improve website performance
- Work with the wider marketing team to improve site metrics and sync with wider campaigns
- Make all relevant updates across three separate website for different markets
- Research and discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance with particular focus on Shopify
- Analyse all relevant data in order to deliver data driven strategies and achieve KPIs
- Manage all SEO improvements with internal and external teams to improve metrics across three websites
- Report on website performance weekly to the CMO and the wider marketing team with constant optimisation implemented daily to increase KPIs
- Acts as the voice of the consumer/shopper and feeds that back into the company creation engine (Design, Product, Merchandising), delivering seasonal and in season briefs based on data
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working alongside marketing and tech teams
- Has had digital shop P&L responsibility
- Strong marketing and tech background
- Understanding and experience in UX, SEO, Photoshop, InDesign, Shopify and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field