It’s Sugarloaf time!
We are so happy you’re joining us to celebrate our birthday tomorrow (January 19th) and to get going on your goals for the year!
Here’s everything we can think of that you might need to know (or bring!) for Saturday:
- Meet us at the Sugarloaf carpark anytime from midday on Saturday. We will be there until about 3 pm!
- THE FIRST 25 OF YOU TO THE SUGARLOAF WILL GET A FREE G+C BEANIE!
- Don't forget to take lots of pics and tag us @gympluscoffee and use the hashtags #MakeLifeRicher or #GymPlusCoffee - there will also be a prize for the best pic of the Birthday adventure. Winner will be announced on Monday!
- The weather is due to be crisp, dry and clear (YAY!) - layer up!
- We will be leading groups on the walk at 12.15pm, 1.00pm and 2.00pm on the day. You are welcome obviously to go up at any time on your own or with your group, but for those of you who want a bit of company (or if it’s your first time doing it) - we’re here for you! Just check in with us at the G+C tent.
- Our Make Life Richer box will be stationed at the very top of Sugarloaf Mountain as of 12 pm so as soon as you are ready, come see us at the G+C tent to get your Goal-Setting card, write down your goals for the year and get walking!
- Some snacks and warm drinks are being very kindly provided by Rooskagh Coffee Co. and KIND Snacks but if you fancy bringing a wee picnic we’d encourage you to do so! There’s not much in the way of retail once you’re in the mountain carpark…
- Kids are welcomed and encouraged to join us in our goal setting! The climb can get a little tricky close to the top though so best to have an adult with them!
- Dogs are allowed on the Sugarloaf but we’ve been told they must be on leads at all times! We’ll have some doggy water bowls on hand for any thirsty pups!
As always, if there are any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’ll see you at the Sugarloaf!